moderated Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

I just bought something last week and unless it's different on Amazon Canada there were 0 issues for me and I never use the accessible site since I find the regular site is perfectly accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 10:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

I am certain I bought something from Amazon within the last two months and had no trouble checking out, changing the payment method, etc.

On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:42:26 -0500,
Richard Turner wrote:

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (base64)>]
Its not you.
Amazon is broken, and has been for a couple of months.
You might try their accessibility site:
www.amazon.com/access<http://www.amazon.com/access>
But no promises there.

On their site they have a customer service toll free number, Iā€™d call that as well.

Richard

šŸ–– Live long and prosper

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com/>