From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 12:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Alt F4 Frozen

What is Windows near raider?

-----Original Message-----
From: Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Does this issue persist when using windows near raider?

If yes, you may want to re-install jaws

Thanks,abraham

On Feb 22, 2020, at 12:53 PM, Don Walls <donwalls@...> wrote:

I'm using a desktop computer. Last night I could use JAWS key plus
F12 to get time as usual. Now I've tried that plus other key
combinations with the JAWS key and none of them works.

Don

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I was asking because some keyboards have a switch or button which
locks the function keys and yet others like the Logitech K780 require
you to press also the FN key along with any other key combination,
e.g. without Logitech Options software installed where you can tell
the function keys to behave normally, you would have to press FN + Alt + F4.
Another question I would have is whether this is on a laptop or a desktop?
If it's on a laptop, does Alt + F4 work if you use the laptop's keyboard?
Lastly, are other function key shortcuts working, e.g. Jaws Key + F7
to pull up a list of links on a website or even just Jaws Key + F10
for a list of open applications or Jaws Key + F11 to speak the time?