From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Alt F4 Frozen

To open Task Manager I have always used control shift and escape as a single shortcut in all versions of Windows.

I just tried the key sequence you suggested and I am afraid it did not work for me. It appeared to take e m into a locked screen sequence and pressing alt T did not take me anywhere.
I managed to escape out of it though.
David Griffith