moderated Re: Clickable

Mario

Nermin, did you reload JAWS? press insert+windows+f4. JAWS will unload and reload in a few (5 to 10) seconds. see if the issue persists.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Nermin via Groups.Io [mailto:voy44=yahoo.de@groups.io]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, February 22, 2020, 12:23 AM
Subject: Clickable
Hi Mike,
everything seems to be set the way it should be, so no idea what else to
do now...
Thanks,
Nermin
From: Mario
how to make JAWS ignore only the announcement of "clickable" without
affecting the other elements is to:
browse to a website that has occurrences of "clickable".
start settings center.
find and expand, speech and sounds schemes.
down arrow to and activate modify schemes.
Tab to, Edit scheme, & press the spacebar.
control+tab to html tab.
tab and down arrow to on click speak.
tab and down arrow to ignore.
tab to and activate ok.
at this point, the modified scheme needs to be saved and chosen to when
the browser is used.
Mario