moderated Re: Shortcut Keys With Outlook

I think he refers to quick nav keys like “t” for table, “u” for unvisited link etc.

I do occasionally also experience this, but not all the time.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 6:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Shortcut Keys With Outlook

Could you be more specific on which hotkeys you are having issues with?

Richard

"There's a nap for that." -- an anonymous cat

SE

On Feb 21, 2020, at 6:23 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io <clcarter@...> wrote:

There are shortcut keys associated with Outlook and JAWS, but I notice that when I try to use them, I have to jump out of the message and come back in order for the shortcut keys to work. Am I missing a setting somewhere?  Outlook is reading the messages as HTML. so the links and other table show up.
Any ideas would help.