moderated Clickable

Nermin

Hi all,

how do I re-enable the announcement of “Clickable” in JAWS 2020?
I’ve tried readjusting the web verbosity setting using the settings centre, but nothing.
The checkbox for “clickable” under medium verbosity is checked, but on that website I am trying to navigate it does not show.
NVDA, however, reads the clickable elements just fine.

It’s about a German TV website, and they use clickable elements to indicate buttons. Less than ideal, but I really need that for the playback controls.
If anyone wants to try, the site is: www.waipu.tv.

I also have an Android device, but that’s beside the point here.
Really want to use my PC with my stereo equipment and save my phone’s battery.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Nermin