moderated Excel Training

Ibraheem Fakir

HI List,

I’ve recently been assigned a really complicated budget template to work through for work. It consists of conditional fields, popup fields, and several worksheets. I’m finding that Jaws isn’t reading to me the text within the group of merged cells, but instead is telling me that a coordinate of cells are in a group.

I was wondering if there are any rigorous excel training materials with jaws or one on one trainings that I could explore.’I’m open to suggestions to help me learn this budget template.

Thank you,

Ibraheem