From: "Rick Mladek" <hmladek@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

Yes, I am aware of your points. What I said is that Rocku does not read tts
as a screen reader. Rocku has one of it's remotes that does have speech
recognition, you tell it what channel to go to or to turn the television on
or off. You do not have a screen display where you can maneuver to hear the
text, as on your computer.