moderated Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

Randy Barnett

On 2/20/2020 3:00 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Devices like TVs are usually driven by Android, which can use open source
software TTS engines, or if it is tied to Google, there are Google TTS
engines that are all software.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Barnett" <blindmansbluff09@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

I don't know the names but they are around. Just look at any smart TV like
Samsung. Or The Amazon Fire stick, Roku and Apple TV's. They must use
embedded TTS chips.

On 2/20/2020 1:51 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:
Question regarding tts type engines... Are these or do you know of any
that are able to be embedded into products being designed?

Thank you,

Rick