moderated Re: GoToMeeting

Walker, Michael E

Glenn, doing a proposal is exactly what I will be working on. I try to rely less on others as much as possible. In fact, how to improve accessibility is what I always have in mind for the reasons you mentioned: I do not want to have to bug others for stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: GoToMeeting

Michael,
Unfortunately this does not fix the problem.
Although you apparently have considerate coworkers, they will think of you as the employee who sometimes needs help, and the more we rely on others in situations like this, the less respect we are given in the workplace.
I recommend that you still do a proposal to your boss for a better solution, which might be best for everyone.
Glenn