From: "Chris Hill" <hillco@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

I was really hoping to find something software based that would work on a
modern computer. If there is such a thing,they aren't advertising it very
well. My best chance may be to find a working dec express. I used to have
one and liked it a lot.

On 2/20/2020 00:01, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Chris, be sure to avoid Dectalk USB, which purports to sound like Dectalk
Express but which, sadly, doesn’t.