From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: GoToMeeting

I was doing some work with West Ham and they tried to use go To Meeting which was totally inaccessible.

In the end they just switched to using Team Viewer as an accessible form of screen sharing was what we wanted to do.

If an application is inaccessible resolving this is not always immediate.

The pressure and censure for inaccessibility should however never fall upon the disabled  user who is a victim of careless code which has been inaccessibly implemented without regard for inclusion.

In the UK at least in working with the Public Sector companies are expected to work to a higher standard than this – is this not still the case where you are?

David Griffith