moderated Re: GoToMeeting

Richard Turner

my agency used to use Go To Meeting. But, they discovered that Zoom Meeting was about the same price and completely accessible on any operating system.
I'd encourage your boss to seriously consider Zoom Meeting.
All of the sighted employees like it better as well.

Richard

On Feb 20, 2020, at 8:39 AM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Hi,

If the Administrator of the conference has enabled you to join the meeting via a regular phone or the app on an iDevice, your should be able to join the conference using the meeting ID.

Using the app on an iPhone is very accessible. You will be able to see who has join the meeting and if they want to all see you when you talk, you need to have your camera enabled and screen curtin turned off. You might also want to turn Do Not Disturbed Mode On.

HTH!