From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

I was really hoping to find something software based that would work on a modern computer. If there is such a thing,they aren't advertising it very well. My best chance may be to find a working dec express. I used to have one and liked it a lot.

On 2/20/2020 00:01, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Chris, be sure to avoid Dectalk USB, which purports to sound like Dectalk Express but which, sadly, doesn’t.