moderated Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

Chris Hill

I was really hoping to find something software based that would work on a modern computer.  If there is such a thing,they aren't advertising it very well.  My best chance may be to find a working dec express.  I used to have one and liked it a lot.

On 2/20/2020 00:01, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Chris, be sure to avoid Dectalk USB, which purports to sound like Dectalk Express but which, sadly, doesn’t.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Dectalk software speech or its successor?

Interesting, thanks.

CH

On 2/19/2020 21:58, Randy Barnett wrote:
Search for dectalk access32-

One site i found:

http://mcspartners.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dectalk-access32-v4-6-speec
h-engine-crack

On 2/19/2020 7:43 PM, Chris Hill wrote:
Does anyone know of speech that sounds like that available for use
with Jaws?  I find a company when I search, but I don't find much on
how it works.  I'd probably even pay a bit of money to get that voice
again if it was available.