moderated Re: Email Software Suggestions

Randy Barnett

I use google, apple and outlook servers with TB and this is not an issue for me. The one time Had your issue it was with an very old bacbell.net e-mail that was not being supported any more. So have you tried reinstalling TB It is easy and painless. Also you have to enable less secure apps in Google and use two factor authorization with app specific passwords with apple.

On 2/19/2020 10:51 AM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Hey Everybody,

The issue I'm having with Tb is that it keeps giving me an error message that my password was sent unsuccessfully to the server. It seems to do this when I check email on my Iphone and then come back to the computer later to get what I need. Usually I can reboot the computer and it will let me through to receive emails. However as of today, it's not working.

Now my friend has been having this problem for a while and has consulted with her ISP to see if it was something on their end. She has changed her password many times and the problem persists.

For the most part I am very patient when it comes to technology but Tb is working my nerves right now.

Thanks for your suggestions and if you have anymore I would gladly take them under advisement.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 8:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Email Software Suggestions

That's a very general statement, making it hard to thelp you decide on something different. What's causing Thunderbird to get on your nerves?
In other words, what features do you not like, or find missing, or don't work as expected?

On 2/18/2020 11:08 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Hey Everybody,

I am currently using Thunderbird as my email software and lately it's
been getting on my nerves. So, which email software do you all
recommend? I am currently using Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2018. Thanks.