moderated FS Blog New post, Don’t Miss Our Introduction to Using Microsoft Teams with JAWS

Mike B

Don’t Miss Our Introduction to Using Microsoft Teams with JAWS
by
Elizabeth Whitaker

Do you use Microsoft Teams with JAWS? Are you currently
using Office 365 at your work or school? Join us on Thursday, February 20 at
noon Eastern for our webinar, An Introduction to Microsoft Teams and JAWS.

What Is Teams?

Microsoft Teams is a chat-based application that creates a
workspace for Office 365 users. It combines workplace chatting capabilities
with video meetings, file storage, and application integration to provide a
platform for innovation and collaboration.

Microsoft Teams evolved from Skype for Business. Team members
can join conversations and meetings through a dedicated URL provided by a team
owner or administrator.

Teams for Education enables administrators and teachers to
establish teams used for classes in a learning environment. This offers greater
opportunities for collaboration on a global level.

What You’ll Learn

Whether your employer or school already uses Teams or has
plans to in the future, you’ll benefit from this introductory training. Topics
include:

list of 5 items
• Conversations and chatting
• Posting and replying to messages
• Scheduling and joining a meeting
• Navigating channel tabs
• Navigating settings and notifications
list end

We’ll also introduce you to helpful terminology and provide
useful keyboard commands for performing specific tasks.
Register now
and don’t miss this opportunity to gain a greater understanding of Teams. Can’t
make it to the training? All our webinars are made available for streaming or
download on our
Webinars On Demand page.

Elizabeth Whitaker
 | February 18, 2020 at 7:01 pm | Tags:
#Chatwith Teams,
#FreedomScientific,
#MicrosoftTeams,
#TeamsandJAWS
 | Categories:
Braille,
Fusion,
information,
JAWS,
Training

Comment
See all comments

Unsubscribe
 to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.
Change your email settings at
Manage Subscriptions.