moderated Re: Email Software Suggestions

Steve Matzura

That's a very general statement, making it hard to thelp you decide on something different. What's causing Thunderbird to get on your nerves? In other words, what features do you not like, or find missing, or don't work as expected?

On 2/18/2020 11:08 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Hey Everybody,

I am currently using Thunderbird as my email software and lately it's been getting on my nerves. So, which email software do you all recommend? I am currently using Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2018. Thanks.