From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: researchIt and Job-Access-With-Speech (JAWS)

interesting response, do you know if dan clark is sighted or not? re Eric,
it took a bright young man named wil pearson to solve atough question, or
rather I should say explain why eric's suggestions could not work, and
another person named Bryan carver director of technical support say why it
would not and could notb e fixed,but it took a long time to get any answer,
a director called Lee Hamilton listened to me ran tests and in the end
Bryan carver telephoned me so do not be afraid to go to the top, mind you it
took persistance, and you will not be popular for doing it thanks dorothy!
, and you may not be populare