moderated activating filters in google sheets

William Windels

Hello,

I have to use google sheets on my workplace with jaws 19.

When I am on a cel , jaws speaks “contains dropdown-menu for filter).

In the hotkeys of google sheets, I find alt+ctrl+r to activate a dropdown for that filter.

However, this don’t work with google chrome or mozilla firefox.

I have also tried with inser+3 (pass key trough with jaws) but this don’t work also.

Any idea’s how I can activate the filter options?

Kind regards,

William Windels

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdagnamiddag)