From: "The Wolf" <hank.smith966@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: Email Software Suggestions

thought you needed jaws scripts to be able to use that?

has this changed?

On 2/18/2020 9:25 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
I suggest a remastered Outlook Express that works on windows 7, 8, & 10.
It's 20 dollars donation, and it works well.
The seller is named Rafail, and if I find his web site, I'll post it, I purchased it and I like it.
Glenn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robbie Curtis" <essence64@...>