moderated Re: Email Software Suggestions

Randy Barnett

win 8.1? It is really a personal preference. I use TB and have no issues with it at all. I see people dumping windows mail for TB and others going to outlook. David swears by windows mail but I couldn't stand it. Perhaps you could tell me what is going on with TB. Maybe I could help. You could also join the TB list at thunderbird+subscribe@groups.io

On 2/18/2020 8:08 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Hey Everybody,

I am currently using Thunderbird as my email software and lately it's been getting on my nerves. So, which email software do you all recommend? I am currently using Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2018. Thanks.