moderated Re: programming environment?

Gmail Jonas

The most important one for any blind or low vision will be the Jaws scripting languages!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 11:21 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: programming environment?

I'm looking for a decent programming setup to play around with using Jaws. I want something simple that can do basic things like loops, random numbers, and taking keyboard input and producing screen output. A good manual with a list of functions would be really helpful. I've used several different languages in the past, and don't remember any of them all that well, so I'm not particular. I've messed a little with python most recently and didn't care for its requirement of indents for if and loop and the like, so anything but Python, please. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

CH