From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 3:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Ideas for handling color coded spreadsheets

Be aware that when you change a color in Office, the color JAWS reports when you are moving through the colors dialog is *not what it reports when the color is applied. I chose orange from the color grid, and when it was in a cell JAWS called it "antique white". "Dark Blue" became "slate grey".

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114