From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 12:37 PM
Subject: Help needed converting image within body of a received Outlook email into readable text

Hi List,

I received an email in Outlook 2010 which contains an image of text within the body of the email. I have OpenBook but I'm confused as to the best way to run OCR on an image within the body of an email message. I'm running Fusion 2019 and would welcome any suggestions on how to get this OCR'd so I can read it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alan Lemly