moderated programming environment?

Chris Hill

I'm looking for a decent programming setup to play around with using Jaws.  I want something simple that can do basic things like loops, random numbers, and taking keyboard input and producing screen output.  A good manual with a list of functions would be really helpful.  I've used several different languages in the past, and don't remember any of them all that well, so I'm not particular.  I've messed a little with python most recently and didn't care for its requirement of indents for if and loop and the like, so anything but Python, please.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

CH