moderated Re: trouble with a new login screen in Outlook 2016

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 07:48 PM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
I think this is what we’d call a glitch.
And if it goes away and doesn't immediately come back, it is indeed a glitch.  There are all sorts of things that can screw up an attempt at logging in to a remote server.

Some servers are more inclined to "burp" than others.

        ~ Joshua Liebman