moderated Re: a message I keep getting when I boot up my computer.

Randy Barnett

Yes repair Jaws as it requests. Download the correct version of jaws for you. Run it and select repair.

On 2/17/2020 11:16 AM, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all,

I posted this once before, and I am doing it again, because hopefully someone may have a thought on how to resolve the problem. I have tried calling FS support twice and waited 30 minutes twice, and no one comes on the line to help.

Anyway here is the message. The freedom scientific audio display driver is not installed properly. To fix this problem,  reboot your computer if you have not done so already. If you have rebooted your computer and the problem still exists, run a repair on the jaws installation to repair the display driver. Go to the jaws set up package, and type argument jaws/repair.

I hope I got this correct. the message goes by so fast when I boot up, and I can’t get it to hold for me. It says the message and there is an ok button, and that’s it. Is there any way to resolve this? jim