Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding jaws SMA

The toll free number for Vispero is 1800:444:4443. they rased the prise up alittle. the 2 ears Jaws SMA is $150 for Jaws Home use License.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:14 PM Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:
That may indeed be correct, but it is not fair if true.
If someone decides to live without the latest and greatest for a year, they should be able to get a new jaws for the same price as a new user.
So if they changed their name and address, they can get it for less?
That's wrong.
Glenn