From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Ruby
Sent: February-16-20 10:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws and groups.io

Hi all,

For those administrating groups on groups.io and using jaws 2020 have you
noticed differences in the ui? for example in the new microsoft edge I
can
not pull down the your groups menu and using brave I see it, but the
layout
look way different.

Thank you. If this is too off topic please feel free to email me
privately.

--
kind regards,
Majid Hussain