From: Loy
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding jaws SMA

I don't think it is wrong to charge for the missing versions, Freedom Scientific has to [pay the developers to produce all these versions to get to the current version. And it is not fair for us who purchase all versions to keep up to date and you not have to. ---- If you don't want to purchase all past version to get up to date and you are in US you can just purchase the annual subscription for an up to date version, but it will turn into a demo after a year unless you renue. I like to keep up to date on SMA so if I were get to where I could not purchase current version, I have the previous versions that will still work.
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 1:18 PM

I think it is wrong because people paid for the missing versions of Jaws simply by not enjoying all the latest features.
I don't think it is wrong for FS to not give support to someone without an up-to-date license though.
But charging for unpurchased versions is wrong.
Glenn