moderated Re: Is anyone having a edge and forms mode problem?

Randy Barnett

If you are using the chromium based Edge and any but the latest updated version of jaws 2020 then you have to turn off UI automation. It is turned on by default now and only the latest version of jaws 2020 just released last week supports UI automation. If you cant get this version of jaws then you need to disable UI automation in Edge.

Just google it if you need a how to.

On 2/14/2020 2:25 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hi to all.
Both myself and my close  friend Tom Klaus and myself are in a role playing
game.
I've noticed lately that when using edge and jaws that the forms mode
doesn't stay on and you need to double check that forms mode stays on before
typing in a speed and or use any of the features within the game.
I've also notice when typing in a field and or password for a web page as
well that forms mode doesn't stay on.
Any thought on this?
Many Thanks.
Ron

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG