moderated Re: Question regarding jaws SMA

Mario

I hope Vispero does not eliminate the SMA For JAWS.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, February 15, 2020, 12:50 PM
Subject: Question regarding jaws SMA
Unless I’m mistaken, and I probably am, the reason to stick with the SMA
approach is that with the license approach, you cannot continue to use
it after the subscription ends, where with the SMA, you can decide it
works fine as is and not pay for any more SMA packages and continue
using the last version as long as you like.

And, right now, I could buy an SMA for 2022 and 2023 since I am paid up
through 2021, so I doubt they are getting rid of the SMA anytime soon.

But, who knows what lurks in the hearts and mind of Vespiro.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com/>