moderated Re: Question regarding jaws SMA

Richard Turner

Unless I’m mistaken, and I probably am, the reason to stick with the SMA approach is that with the license approach, you cannot continue to use it after the subscription ends, where with the SMA, you can decide it works fine as is and not pay for any more SMA packages and continue using the last version as long as you like.

And, right now, I could buy an SMA for 2022 and 2023 since I am paid up through 2021, so I doubt they are getting rid of the SMA anytime soon.

But, who knows what lurks in the hearts and mind of Vespiro.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper