From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is anyone having an edge and forms mode problem?

Hs anybody noticed that it is sometimes difficult to read the text in an edit box. For example, after putting something into the box JAWS will not read it. I also notice when copying from an e-mail in Outlook, that it will not paste the contents to the edit box. I have had to manually type the information into the edit box. It is more noticeable in the password edit box.

Any ideas?