moderated Re: Edge And Forms Mode

Richard Turner

They read correct with Firefox but not with Edge.

So, the question is should this be reported to Freedom Scientific or Microsoft.

I would lean toward reporting it to both.

I suspect though, this is an issue with Edge since Jaws speaks the field names as you tab with Firefox.

You may want to call Microsoft Accessibility, 800-936-5900 and have them log into your computer and see what you are seeing/hearing, grin.

Later,

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper