moderated Re: Is anyone having a edge and forms mode problem?

Loy

Password and user names on some site give me a hard time. I just went to WellsFargo and it took several times tabbing in and out of forms mode to get logged in.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@...>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:25 PM
Subject: Is anyone having a edge and forms mode problem?

Hi to all.
Both myself and my close friend Tom Klaus and myself are in a role playing
game.
I've noticed lately that when using edge and jaws that the forms mode
doesn't stay on and you need to double check that forms mode stays on before
typing in a speed and or use any of the features within the game.
I've also notice when typing in a field and or password for a web page as
well that forms mode doesn't stay on.
Any thought on this?
Many Thanks.
Ron

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG