From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:26 PM
To: JAWS User's Group Mailing List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Is anyone having a edge and forms mode problem?

Hi to all.
Both myself and my close friend Tom Klaus and myself are in a role playing
game.
I've noticed lately that when using edge and jaws that the forms mode
doesn't stay on and you need to double check that forms mode stays on before
typing in a speed and or use any of the features within the game.
I've also notice when typing in a field and or password for a web page as
well that forms mode doesn't stay on.
Any thought on this?
Many Thanks.
Ron

Best Whishes,From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency
Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG