Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: start page and google chrome

My sincere apologies, somehow my iPhone helped me reply to the wrong message!

On Feb 14, 2020, at 3:00 PM, Cynthia Bruce <cynthia.bruce@...> wrote:

The invitation looks great to me. A question though, is it just the admissions committee inviting them, or is it the school of education and therefore perhaps a signature from Janet?

On Feb 14, 2020, at 2:54 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 01:09 PM, Kimsan wrote:
although I did not state it, you think I didn’t perform a google search before coming here?
I said nothing, not one thing, about you.

It is abundantly obvious in many, many, many cases that not a finger has been lifted prior to posting to lists, and that, "Perhaps you should consider a web search, first," is an appropriate, and overdue, response.

You're the one who stated, "Defeats the purpose of a mailing list, if 'google it' is always the answer."   That's what I was responding to, as had many questioners spent two seconds web searching and/or searching the group archive they'd have their answer a thousand times over.  That needs to happen more often, not less.

        ~ Joshua Liebman