moderated Re: start page and google chrome

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 01:09 PM, Kimsan wrote:
although I did not state it, you think I didn’t perform a google search before coming here?
I said nothing, not one thing, about you.

It is abundantly obvious in many, many, many cases that not a finger has been lifted prior to posting to lists, and that, "Perhaps you should consider a web search, first," is an appropriate, and overdue, response.

You're the one who stated, "Defeats the purpose of a mailing list, if 'google it' is always the answer."   That's what I was responding to, as had many questioners spent two seconds web searching and/or searching the group archive they'd have their answer a thousand times over.  That needs to happen more often, not less.

        ~ Joshua Liebman