moderated Re: start page and google chrome

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I’m good bro.

So with the below, although I did not state it, you think I didn’t perform a google search before coming here?

I get it, exhaust all resources before turning to a mailing list, but why can’t we just be helpful.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...