From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 21 January 2020 15:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Google Chrome Question

I would highly recommend a proper password manager, I would not want my passwords remembered by my Browser, way to insecure.

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 06:51
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Google Chrome Question

How do I get Google Chrome to prompt me about saving passwords?

I have autofill turned on and I pressed the button about passwords, but Google Chrome doesn’t retain my passwords.

Pastor Gil