moderated start page and google chrome

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi folks,

I’ve looked under settings while in google chrome, let me see which version of chrome I’m using.

Ok, it says 80.o.9.3 or something like that.

When I launch chrome it says new tab, and I cannot seem to locate to have it go straight to my home page. Once more I went under settings, went all the way and checked the box where it states open a specific page or set of pages.

I’m still presented with the new tab thing when launching chrome and need to do alt home to get to the home page.

Thank you,

Please consider purchasing my first single or streaming it via the below links:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/to-whom-this-may-concern-single/1497201383?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

https://open.spotify.com/album/5korQlO82EeGT4qdJ65Pa6

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Anomaly_To_Whom_This_May_Concern?id=Bxzxk5brhsmrltglj3sa6qzmgq4