Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible File Recovery software

Hello Glen:

I did what you suggested. I do not need to use a partition manager. There is nothing wrong with the hard drive on which the deleted files are located. I tried to use Recuva but, I did not find the program very user friendly. I managed to get the program to perform a scan on the particular hard drive, but the scan was inconclusive.

Do you have any further suggestions as to other programs I can try.

Thank you for any stggestions

Dave Durber