From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of goodwitch
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hourly rate for JAWS scripting

So, I'm actually not a JAWS script developer (at least not yet). But I wanted to get a feel for the rates. And I didn't want to assume that $150 was the only rate.

Interestingly enough, I found a firm in the UK that does a lot of JAWS scripting work, and they charge $60 and hour. They also have a big backlog of work. They said, they couldn't even start on a JAWS scripting job until April. The firm is Hartgen Consultancy http://www.hartgen.org/accessible

Thank y'all for your responses. In my mind..I'm now thinking that the hourly rate for JAWS scripting is likely between $60 and $150, depending on where in the world you are. I also realize that the rate could be higher or lower than that...I was just looking for a ballpark number (and I am in the United States).

Peace out,