moderated Using Jaws with Group Wise

Joe

Hello,

I have a business that is using Group Wise which was a product developed by Novell but is now developed by a company called Micro Focus.  Although the Jaws help Guide mentions the app it references a much older version of the program.  Thus it is not very useful.    I fund the User Guide for Group Wise which covers some of the accessibility features but could anyone provide some references or experiences in using this application which is basically a program much like Microsoft Teams.

Thanks,

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142