Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 9:19 AM
Subject: Accessible File Recovery software

Hello everyone:

The subject says it all. I accidentally deleted the contents of a folder on one of my hard drives. So, now, I am looking for file recovery software which is accessible using a screen reader, so I can try and recover the deleted files.

In the past, I have used File Scavenger, but I found it finiky to use. One of my difficulties was, recovering deleted files in a specific folder location.

I hou someone on the list can help.