moderated Re: Hourly rate for JAWS scripting

Richard Turner

If you were Elfaba, you might charge more than $150, but since you are Glenda, it depends on what State you are scripting in.

Not all States pay as much as California.

But, if in California, do as Californians do.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper