About to go to Windows 7 -- Arrgh!

Dave...

I may be soon migrating (disassociating?) to Windows 7 on my work machine as
it's time for a new laptop. Do any of you feel it incumbent to stop me
before I do something regretful? I do have the option of having my new
laptop fitted with XP Pro, 32-bit. Henceforth my request for your sage
advice, everyone.

Dave Carlson
Written with grammatical care, punctuation, and capitalization because I
care about readers of my mail. From my soon-to-not-be Dell Latitude 630 in
the general vicinity of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco
Bay Area.