From: "BHAVESH" <charmingbhavesh@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 22:11
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Message to Freedom Scientific w/r
ResearchIt

where should one send the problem? i have tested a form with jaws12
and 13, and have noticed an issue.

On 2/10/12, Farfar in the Cube Farm <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hmmm. They listened to me. Didn't you see my other message about JAWS
13.0.718 being released? Go back and read it.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7